What makes a spiritual yoga retreat special?
When a yoga retreat packages is an amazing combination of yoga, travel, people, culture, nature, food, and healing… then it sets your soul on fire.
All these come together and a unique experience is created. A yoga retreat is a break from the hectic and busy schedule of everyday life.
But it is more than that:
Through our yoga retreat in India, you can sink into the world of yoga, explore the beauty of undisturbed calmness of mind and experience even more deeply your true self. It's more than a normal himalayan yoga retreat in Uttarakhand.
Why do people love it?
Sometimes, you may feel exhausted by the ups and downs of life. Like you just need to get away.
Away from the people, away from the negativity, away from the hustle and bustle and away from every tension and worry. Our yoga retreats are designed to give you a lovely vacation while helping you experience true yoga, which is the joy of integrating body, mind and soul.
What is a Sacred Place?
With the blessing of Maa Ganga, we established our school, "Rishikesh School of Yoga" in the beautiful city of Rishikesh. But there is a reason why we are here.
Indians say it is a blessing:
Rishikesh is a tranquil city in Uttarakhand where taking a yoga retreat program is full of the magic and awe of an unexpected journey.
You will feel the lush clean air and nature.
Here the heart-opening journey of yoga is full of experiences; an experience of culture and collection, an experience of yoga - an experience of knowing your true self. Yes, it is true that India is loud and there are many people, but we have stunning Himalayan views and are a short walk from the pristeen waters of the Holy River Ganges.
But honestly it is more about the energy:
For many hundreds of years great yogis practiced in Rishikesh and this has left an energy that is good for self expansion and discovery. Simply put, there is a special vibe to our city.
Our humble ashram environment includes 3 separate teaching areas all with views of the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains on the banks of the Holy River Ganges. You can choose your teaching location between our residential living area, the yoga hall and the roof.
But what actually happens at a spiritual yoga retreat?
Thinking of a yoga retreat as a luxury stay abroad is a big misconception many people have. Instead, a yoga retreat is a lot of learning, sharing, connecting with true happiness and, of course, a good amount of yoga.
Your Himalayan Spiritual Yoga Retreat Packages include:
• Daily practice and learning of yoga which will be useful for beginners and experienced practitioners. For a beginner, it is a perfect time to start your yoga journey and for the experienced it is a perfect way to deepen your journey.
• Pranayama breathing exercises to experience peace and blissfulness.
• Meditation at our centre, local temples and sacred sites to reduce stress, increases self-awareness and improve concentration.
• A spiritual, fun-loving tour to get-away from everyday busyness. This includes visiting to sacred temples, tranquil ashrams, stupendous waterfalls, mystic sites and much more. You will get connected with nature, inspiring stories, passion, a bustling marketplace, people and more.
• Besides the activities and trips, we focus on providing high-quality food made in the Vedic tradition of Ayurveda. This includes lassi, balanced meals and special herbs and remedies in our water to help us enjoy and open to the gifts of the Himalayan masters and Ganga Ji.
Our normal rate for stays in our ashram is $61 per day.
Contact us and we can email pictures, update you and answer any questions you may have. We also offer group and extended stay discounts.
Feel free to call us +91-99 977 63812 or email RishikeshSchoolOfYoga@gmail.com and discover authentic India.
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
It's more than a normal himalayan yoga retreat in Uttarakhand.
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Yoga Retreat by the holy River Ganges in Rishikesh indiaa
200 Hour Yoga teacher Traininig in Rishikesh india
Clean fresh Rooms with Modern Facilities, Bathrooms & showers